Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gun/Hunters Safety for kids

Author's Note: In Multimedia I'm doing a persuasive topic for a project and my teacher told me to check in the SIRS Knowledge Database for a idea on what to do and this is what I chose because it is a big topic and there is a lot of argument over if kids should have gun safety or not. I know this isn't Multimedia but I just wanted to express my opinion on this topic in a blog post so you guys could read.

There is a lot of controversy over this specific topic and there are many different opinions but I believe kids should be given hunters safety. I know that people say that you shouldn't teach kids how to use guns but keep them away from them. That is true but kids need to know what to do if they encounter a weapon, I mean you don't want a kid picking up a gun thinking it's a toy and accidentally start shooting. If a kid is not educated in gun safety that could very easily happen. You could make the point that even though people are educated there are still accidents that also is true but you can never avoid accidents they happen all the time. Now whats your opinion on this topic?          

No comments:

Post a Comment