Thursday, September 29, 2011

This Weekend

Author's Note: I used the Carl Yung method to think of a topic and this is what came to mind.

This Saturday I'm going to go to Madison to see the Badgers game. I have  to wake up pretty early to go to my football game in Muskego that morning. Once that's over I will start my trip to my Aunt's and Uncle's house. (They live in Madison ) We are going to hang out there for a little bit and then go to a tailgate party that my uncle sets up and we stay there then walk to the game. A lot of my extended family will be there so I will also get to see my cousins.

The Badgers are going to play the Nebraska Corn Huskers and it should be a great game. They are the top Big Ten teams and this will be one of the biggest games of the year. My favorite part of all the Badger games is Jump Around, it's just amazing to see all those people jumping and the whole stadium shakes. I know I'm going to have a great time this weekend hanging out with my family and watching the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment