Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Brew Crew

     
   The Brewers are one of the hottest teams in the MLB right now. They' ve won many of there last few games keeping a lead in there division. If they win just a few more games they will be able to clinch the division and get into the playoffs. Once they get to the playoffs I think they will be a deadly team, they have two amazing power hitters Prince Fielder and Ryan Braun and also a lot of speed on the base paths with other players. I don't think the Brewers will make it to the World Series but I do think that they will make it far. All and all the Brewers are a great team and I like to go and watch them play, even if they are doing really well right now I don't think they'll get very far in October but it would be awesome if they did.



      

2 comments:

  1. interesting thoughts... I like how you used some facts to back up your thoughts. You did however have some grammatical errors and punctuation/capitalization. Just read over your next post quickly before you post. I am sure that you could eliminate all errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you said about the Brewers. I like how you named their star players and how they help the team. Think of it as if you have to read this without knowing what it is about. I would say you have to name who is in their division and where they play.

    ReplyDelete