Thursday, September 29, 2011

Snakehead

The book I'm reading is Snakehead, the book is part of the Alex Rider series by Anthony Horowitz. I read the first book in class last year and after that I started reading the rest of the series. This is one of the best series I've read for this reason I'd recommend it to anyone.

The book I'm reading is about a kid named Alex Rider who is an agent for MI6 a British Intelligence agency. His mission  is to infiltrate a criminal organization called Snakehead. The point I'm at in the book is where he is taken to a secret hospital where they are going to take out his organs and sell them. (Not a very good picture right?)

Well as I said before this is a very good book and I would recommend it to anyone. I will post more updates soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you asked me a question at the end of the passage. I think you could of gave a little better summary what it's about. I might read that book later in the year.

    ReplyDelete