Friday, June 7, 2013

Undead

Flashes... The scene fills my head replaying over and over . Mother was the first......and I the one to put the bullet through her forehead. Over and over I watch her fall to the floor her dead eyes looking deep into my soul ripping the tears out of my body. Then I see the walkers, the walkers ripping people apart killing anything that moves. I see my best friend on the ground walkers crowding him in a bloody mob until his screams are gone.

And now I stand here. The man who created this disease, who created this plague, Who killed so many sits in front of me. I put up my gun up fixing it right between his eye brows. My hands shake, then my arms then the shake moves to the rest of my body. I can't do I just cant the visions replay and replay. Then I turn the gun placing it on the side of my head. Then I pull the trigger so I can leave this nightmare.



"

    

No comments:

Post a Comment